"If part of heating up your relationship involves bringing some excitement into the bedroom, then Kindu is a great ice breaker. The app lists a handful of romantic and steamy ideas, along with a simple thumbs up and thumbs down."
"With over 600 examples of turn-ons, fantasies, and sex time activities, Kindu allows partners to discreetly talk about their fantasies and figure out if they’re on the same page or not, but, you know, without talking about it at all."
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and on our settings section within the app.
How we use your personal information
1) We analyze data by question so we know which questions have higher match rates and which ones have low match rates. This helps us guide the creation of new questions and quality control.
2) We hope to one day use the demographic data during sign up process to better tailor questions. So if you say you have a small budget then we will show you more economical ideas. We are not currently using this data yet.
3) We store your gender identification so wording has proper pronouns and anatomy.
4) We do not store IP addresses on our database.
5) We must store all your answers and matches to maintain core functionality of Kindu. You can delete all your data at anytime under "Settings" -> "Account Settings" -> "Delete your Account"
6) Google and Apple have access to some of our data via their app stores and their respective analytics software. Please refer to their privacy policies.
7) We store all wildcards created and review them to help inspire us to create more questions.
8) We store your partner's username so we can link your account to theirs to maintain core functionality. You may remove your partner under settings->partner->remove
9) All your data is attached to your username and that is why we recommend you create a unique anonymous username that cannot be connected to your real life. Please do not use your name, your email or commonly used username.
Third Party ads Cookie
Links to third party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.